What is Wondermed’s policy for refunds, no shows, and rescheduled appointments?
We understand that Wondermed may not be the right choice for everyone. If you choose to cancel your program, our refund policy is as follows:
If you cancel your initial consultation with a clinician at least 24 hours in advance and request a refund via email, you will receive a full refund.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment:
- You'll receive a partial refund of $249 for the Wondermed Program. For all last-minute cancellations, a $150 fee will be charged to compensate for the provider's time due to short notice.
Any last-minute rescheduling within 24 hours of the appointment:
- Patients will be charged a last minute rescheduling fee of $99.
If you miss your appointment without notice:
- You must cover the full consultation fee of $150.
- If after your initial consultation, the clinician deems you unsuitable for treatment, you will be eligible for a partial refund of $249.
- If you decide to cancel the program after missing your initial appointment, you will be eligible for a partial refund of $249.
*Please be informed that we are unable to process returns for prescription medication.
In case you have any other queries, please feel free to contact us for assistance, our customer support team is more than happy to assist. All refunds will be processed within 4 - 5 business days.